Want to reserve your luggage? Are you having trouble to find lockers? And how to book at luggage storage location? Don’t worry! We Tebura- Just here only for you guys!
Please, use Tebura to enjoy hands free travelling! Tokyo is a dazzling city to visit. It will make your day! If you will make a one-day plan to roam Tokyo without any luggage trouble, Tebura is best option for you!
What is TEBURA?
Tebura is a the world’s first website that provides luggage deposit place to both overseas and domestic travelers, and realizes traveling, that is, “Hands-free sightseeing”!
ONE-DAY TOKYO PLAN SUMMARY WITH TEBURA
- Asakusa (09:30 AM ~ 10:30 AM)
- Akihabara (11:00 AM ~ 12:00 PM)
- Shibuya (12:45 PM ~ 02:15 PM)
- Meiji Jingu Shrine (02:30 PM ~ 04:00 PM)
- Harajuku (04:15 PM ~ 05:00 PM)
- Shinjuku (05:30 PM ~ 08:00 PM)
DETAIL PLAN OF ONE-DAY TOKYO TOUR WITH TEBURA
- In Asakusa which is visited by more than half of the overseas tourists, you will encounter Tokyo’s oldest temple Sensoji Temple.
- You will also enjoy the street lined with old-school shops that lead to the inner precincts of the shrine.
- Many of the stores offer services in English.
- If you want to spend more time in Asakusa go out to the left of Senso-ji temple to the old Geisha streets to see many izakayas, shops.
- And go even those places where you can dress as a samurai/gueisha yourself!
- Akihabara is continuously abuzz with tourists from all over the world.
- Akihabara is a pop culture mecca representing anime and manga.
- It is popular as a tourist sightseeing spot largely due to the concentration of stores specializing in Japanese electronics.
- If you’d like to spend more time in Akihabara, you can better explore the giant stores, play some games in the arcades for a while.
- And you can also visit some crazy cafés such as the Gundam Cafe, the AKB48 cafe or the N3331 Café which is super interesting!
Tebura store at Akihabara
Do you want to know more about Akihabara?
- The scramble intersection of the youth mecca of Shibuya is the world’s busiest, with 500,000 people crossing it daily.
- Besides the shopping and cuisine, enjoy the unique atmosphere of this neighborhood.
- If you’d like to spend more time in Shibuya, you can visit the VR Park for some crazy virtual world fun.
- Go to take a Purikura with your friends in “Purikura no Mecca” or visit the famous fashion building 109 (ichi maru kyu).
Do you want to know more about Shibuya?
4, Meiji Jingu Shrine
- Just feel the mystical energy of the Meiji Shrine.
- Meiji Shrine is located in the Shibuya district in Tokyo.
- It attracts the greatest number of visitors from throughout Japan for hatsumode or the first shrine visit of the New Year.
- If you happen to be lucky enough on the day of your visit, you could catch a glimpse of a traditional wedding ceremony.
- If you’d like to spend more time in this area, after visiting the Meiji Jingu Shrine, you can take a walk in the beautiful and vast Yoyogi park!
- When you visit Shibuya keep your luggage at H.I.S Shibuya Tourist Information Center where Tebura exits.
- Harajuku’s Takeshita Street has recently been ranked as the most desired place to visit by visitors to Japan.
- Harajuku continues to broadcast its distinct fashion responsible for the ‘kawaii’ (cute) sub-culture.
- If you’d like to spend more time in Harajuku, at the end of Takeshita Street, you can cross the avenue and go to Kawaii Monster Cafe.
- Super crazy café, look it up!
Tebura store at Harajuku
When you visit Harajuku keep your luggage at H.I.S Harajuku Tourist Information Center where Tebura exits.
Want to know more about Harajuku?
- Experience the unique atmosphere of old Japan at Shinjuku’s Golden Gai
- In the midst of the bustling commercial district of Shinjuku is Golden Gai, which has recently seen a surge in the number of foreign tourists.
- Golden Gai, it feels as if you’ve taken a trip back in time to the Showa period.
- You can enjoy the atmosphere of what it would have been like in old-time Japan.
- To spend more time in Shinjuku doing more things, you can also visit the Golden Gai and the Memory Lane (omoide yokocho).
Want to know more about Shinjuku?
How to book in Tebura?
- Step 1: Access to Tebura booking page: https://tebura.ninja/booking/
- Step 2: Click the drop down from location and select the desired location
- Step 3: Provide all the necessary information such as date and time, name, credit card payment, then the reservation is complete
- Step: 4 Book now.
- Then you will see a booking confirmation page. And you will be sent a confirmation email from Tebura.
- Step 5: Check your email and you will find all the details.
How to deposit luggage?
- First you have to go to the luggage deposit store
- Then please show the received reservation completion mail to the store staff to deposit your luggage
How to receive the luggage?
- Please go to the store to pick up the luggage at the time that was decided at the time of booking
- Tebura is so easy and convenient to use
- So, don’t waste time for searching lockers
- And use Tebura now for storing your luggage
This plan is a perfect plan for you and your family to spend a great day in Tokyo. If you’d like to travel more you can extend your time duration! It will give you a great pleasure. Best of luck! Happy journey!!